- Top 5 women-centric films in Bollywood
- Interview with Mohit Mamoria: Founder of Owlgrin
- Memory Map – Signals and Systems
- Top 5 Books by Agatha Christie
- 6 things about Rahul Dravid you probably did not know
- Video: How The Social Network Should Have Ended
- Interview with Akshit Rungta: Co-Founder of Bowstring Studio
- Interview with Prajwal Rai: Founder of Sensation Films
- Basic Introduction to Business
- Make Thunderbird Send Mails in Background (Just Like Outlook)
(A3) Time Sharing Systems
The main idea of time sharing systems is to allow a large number of users to interact with a single computer(system) concurrently.
Hence, it extended the idea of multiprogramming to allow multiple terminals with each-in-use terminal to be associated with one or more jobs.
Hence, the there are spaces for more than one user, each associated with a program or more.
The main objective of these systems is to minimize the response time to user commands.
(and lead to interactive work)
2 Comments on Operating Systems – Time Sharing Systems