- Interview with Mohit Mamoria: Founder of Owlgrin
- Memory Map – Signals and Systems
- Top 5 Books by Agatha Christie
- 6 things about Rahul Dravid you probably did not know
- Video: How The Social Network Should Have Ended
- Interview with Akshit Rungta: Co-Founder of Bowstring Studio
- Interview with Prajwal Rai: Founder of Sensation Films
- Basic Introduction to Business
- Make Thunderbird Send Mails in Background (Just Like Outlook)
- 15 Cool Job Titles and Designations for Employees in Your Startup
In a company, 50% of the employees have cars and 80% have two bikes. 60 have neither of the two, while 180 have both.
How many employees are there in the company?
2 Comments on Math Puzzle – Cars & Bikes