- Interview with Prajwal Rai: Founder of Sensation Films
- Basic Introduction to Business
- Make Thunderbird Send Mails in Background (Just Like Outlook)
- 15 Cool Job Titles and Designations for Employees in Your Startup
- Infographic: Impact of Facebook on Students and Grades
- 7 Basic Concepts of Flat UI Design: An Infographic
- AMOLED, LCD and RETINA Displays in Mobile Phones
- An Introduction to Punematic Engines
- Intrution Detection Systems
- Don’t be quite, Make noises with Arduino!
Just came across this on YouTube. A really awesome LED Project. Must check it out, and don’t forget this guy made it when he was 16.
Another Version :
Unfortunately, there are no schematics included. But that also gives us something to think about. So, what do you think?